Have you ever wondered about where the ducks go when it gets cold. Lately, I've been wondering.
Maybe because things in my life are closing in. I've been in and out of three schools now. I know I'm not going back to Pency. My parents are going to be so mad at me. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's like im a duck when the snows closing in.
Well last night I met a cab driver, and I asked him about the ducks and he didn't know about the ducks, but he told me about fish. These fish in the pond, they don't leave. They open their pores and the absorb particles from the ice. They freeze right in, and mother nature takes care of them. If mother nature takes care of those fish, I think she'll take care of me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment